Following the recommendation of the Task Force, last October, the Denver City Council passed a green buildings ordinance to replace the Green Roofs Initiative that was passed by voters in 2017. MDLC actively participated on the Task Force that drafted the green building ordinance and we believe that the new law honors the will of the voters who called for more sustainable development in Denver, while fixing the legal and practical challenges of the original ordinance. Under the new ordinance, both new and existing buildings will be able to find viable, flexible options for contributing to Denver’s climate goals – at a cost to implement of 20% – 90% less than the previous green roofs initiative. Click here for more information on the green building ordinance, including information on obtaining a roof permit.
- 2019 Summer Board Retreat Reception $0.00 – $1,000.00
- December 2019 MDLC Holiday Happy Hour $0.00 – $35.00
- 2019 Sponsorships - MDLC Meetings $400.00
- SPONSORSHIPS - 2019 CHLA Annual Conference $1,000.00 – $12,000.00
- 2019 CHLA Annual Conference $0.00 – $750.00
- Sponsorship - 2019 CHLA Readiness Golf Tournament $500.00 – $20,000.00
- 2019 CHLA Readiness Golf Tournament $1,000.00 – $3,000.00